Ben Meadows Blog

One Customer's Story

A customer in New Jersey recently wrote to us about an experience he had with one of our products. We thought we'd share his story with you:

To Whom It May Concern:

I recently ordered REDI-RITE Holders for each of my field staff and myself from BEN MEADOWS. Two-weeks ago while supervising excavation activities at one of our project sites an accident occurred that put the quality of these holders to the test.

I had been using the holder to keep track of where the soil was being sent. While I went to take a few photographs of the excavation for our records I left the holder on the ground by where I was standing. As I was returning to get the holder, I saw one of the track excavators moving around in the same vicinity. When I got closer, I realized that the excavator was directly on top of where I had left my holder.

After getting the operator's attention and asking him to move, I found the holder pressed down into the gravel. To my surprise though, the holder was not squashed but rather in perfect condition except for having gotten rather dirty. Not only did the holder survive, but it protected the calculator and cell phone that I had been keeping inside of it.

That day taught me two things. First, never lay anything small on the ground when excavators are in the area; and second, that BEN MEADOWS carries quality products that can help make the difference between what could have been a very bad day to just a funny story.

Thanks.

Sincerely,
Timothy

We liked Timothy's story so much we sent him a Ben Meadows cap for taking the time to write.

If you have a story of your own, why not share it with us? You might help one of your peers find just the right product solution to a problem. And maybe you'll get a cap of your own!

Send your emails to: s.lierk@benmeadows.com

By the way. . . if you're looking for a REDI-RITE Holder of your own just click here.

1 Comments:

  • Hey, I once saw a Redi Rite holder get dropped off a 10 story balcony and survive the fall! Those things are awesome.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/03/2005 4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home